Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role will focus on generation of test plans, procedures, execution, and reporting of test activities for the qualification of an aerial refueling system and its components against military and customer standards
- Responsible for test plan development, execution, and reporting analysis of data generated by tests.
- Identification and conceptualization of qualification test setups.
- Authors test reports for use in aircraft certifications.
- Active participant in communication and reporting sessions to internal and external customers.
- Liaison with production on various aspects of hardware preparation and maintenance.
- Communicates with customer to resolve verification, qualification, or flight test issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience with Test/Qualification activities.
- 2+ years experience generating formal qualification documentations.
- Must have a broad understanding of various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical to support test initiatives.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience and knowledge of Industry standards; RTCA 160D, FAR Part 25, and MIL STD 810.
- Due to export compliance, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5+ years experience with structural, electrical and environmental qualification testing.
- Military or FAA certification experience.
- System verification or flight test experience.
- Aircraft structures testing experience.
- Experience with DOORS requirements management software.
- Knowledge of Refueling Systems preferable.
- Experience with structured problem solving.
- Tooling design experience.
- Knowledge of material certification testing.
Job Status: Full Time