Systems Test Engineer
JOB TITLE: Systems Test Engineer
Write and execute test suites for verifying product firmware and product software test requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Design and write procedural test suites from the test requirements, or at the direction of the technical lead.
- Execute test suites provided by the technical lead and file bugs in Jira.
- Work within a cross-functional team of firmware/software developers and electrical design engineers.
- Adhere to the lab quality system for test execution and documentation.
- Use already created automation tools when executing test cases.
- Conduct free form testing to simulate different user scenarios.
- Demonstrate Good Documentation Practices and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems during testing
- S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5 years test execution and test creation experience
- Proficient in Jira
- Electrical experience with wiring 120-277 VAC.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of different test methodologies that can be used in gray-box and black-box testing.
- Knowledge of white-box test methodologies and design preferred.
- Demonstrates good communication skills both verbally and in written form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Workspace will be in a lab environment. Frequent exposure to hazardous voltages, high audible noise, and chemicals.
At times, the worker may be required to use protective safety wear.
Pay: $40 to $50/hour
$40 to $50 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time