12 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior System Engineer. They supply rugged, high performance COTS Electronic Subsystems destined for the worlds Militaries. You will help by designing our complex systems and defining the processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
You will create system interfaces and business application prototypes identifying, analyzing and resolving system design weaknesses. This is a crucial role in our organization as you will influence the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple systems. By providing multi-layered technical expertise this will help steer our next generation initiatives.
- Provide system architecture definition based on required functionality.
- Develop and maintain system requirement specifications and system interface design documents, i.e.. ICDs, Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports and support the development of SRS and HRS documents.
- Participate in all system and subsystem hardware and hardware/software integration and acceptance testing.
- Support development for system, hardware and software requirements and design to assure system requirements are met.
- Perform/coordinate various analyses in support of detailed design of components, major assemblies, software and systems.
- 6 years experience in a similar role/industry
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of release process, product flow charts, and concurrent engineering principals and methodology.
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and understanding of MS Office
Pay: $65 to $75/hour
$65 to $75 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time