Software Developer for Test
Custom integration test software development that tests the integration of the App scrum team with the low level framework team. Tool largely written in C#, but some C++ experience necessary as the Scrum and Framework is written in C++. Work is to further develop the test app and serve the Scrum team’s needs to add features or debug test app issues. The test app will block the Scrum team, so being customer focused here is important. Also may need some work with non-company partners and their scrum teams.
US Citizen or Green Card only
Day to Day activities
- Building up the backend test framework (in C#) to take English language test descriptions (currently from XML files in repo planned to eventually pull from test system via REST) and convert them to machine executable tests to run on the test system(s)
- Creating hardware simulators and appropriate real life HW interfaces using abstract interfaces so that depending on configuration either the simulator or real hardware will be pulled in for executing testing
- Working with RTI DDS Data Distribution Systems tools to help debug failing test cases and identify issues in the code under test, test framework or test simulators
- Working with Bamboo integration server to setup jobs, and make sure integration testing is running ~nightly.
- Assemble and keep configured as appropriate test hardware including ~5 System on Module ARM processor boards, various hardware items and National Instruments PXI chasi.
- Possibly implementing REST interface to connect to our requirements and test system to pull English language test descriptions.
- Support for C++ Application Scrum Team creating English language tests.
Job Status: Full Time