Our client is looking for Quality and Processing Inspection indivual for temp to perm position
The primary responsibilities include conducting first piece, second piece in-process and final inspections throughout the production process to ensure the quality of materials and finished products complies with customer requirements. You will identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. This role is also responsible for material processing. You will also assist in other departments such as shipping, as needed.
Experience and responsibilities
- Verify part dimensions and tolerances to ensure conformance to specifications of both incoming material and production parts
- Perform In-Process Inspection (IPI) of production to verify quality assurance standards are being achieved
- Clean and process materials
- Input data into company’s ERP system
- Complete Inspection reports and NCRs (non-conformance reports) and communicate with customers as needed
- Reconcile final inspection documentation
- Validate documentation and monitor calibration activities
- Collaborate with other departments
- Experience using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc
- Read and comprehend drawings, blueprints and work instructions
- Ensure compliant usage by Sales staff of ERP system (we use JobBOSS).
- Experience with JobBOSS software, or equivalent.
- Experience using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, etc.
- Time management skills, must be able to multi-task
- Team player and ability to interact with other departments
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to lift 30 lbs.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $26 to $29/hour
$26 to $29 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time