All work done onsite in Germantown MD
Salary 130K-160K Depending on Exp
WILL PAY RELOCATION
Keys: Bachelors Degree, CREO, Electronics Packaging, Sheetmetal, Plastics, Analysis
This person will participate in the full product life cycle from Concept Industrial Design, Analysis, CAD Development, Prototyping, Testing, Production Release, and ongoing Production Support. Must work well with multi-disciplined engineering teams, including Digital EE’s, RF EE’s, & MFGR Engr’s. Expected to conduct design reviews and be accountable for meeting cost goals & schedule milestones. May be responsible for the technical direction and mentoring of junior mechanical engineers.
- BSME (or MSME) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in Telecommunications Electronic Packaging.
- 5+ years using 3D CAD System CREO.
- 5+ years of broad material design for high volume fabrication techniques (including plastics, die castings, extrusions, sheet metal, & elastomers).
- Experience performing Thermal Analysis & Structural Analysis.
- Knowledge with environmental test standards MIL-STD-810 & DO-160.
- Technical awareness of UL safety standards, EMI/EMC standards, and design techniques to achieve compliance.
- Familiarity with DFMA & DFMEA.
- Project lead & Project management experience.
- Well spoken, self starter, with high energy level & motivation to succeed.
Will be eligible for discretionary bonus, with funding based on company performance.
Our client is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our programs are designed to provide you with the ability to customize your benefits to best meet the needs of you and your family. Our philosophy for these programs is to support and encourage healthy living and wellness. Our benefits package covers it all-from healthcare savings plans to education assistance and more!
- Financial: 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match; employee stock purchase plan; profit-sharing; company-paid life insurance, AD&D and disability
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), company-paid holidays, health and wellness events, exercise and sports facilities (locations may vary)
- Employee Incentives: Tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, year round employee events and community programs, discounts on Dish Network and HughesNet
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Savings Account (HSA) with opportunities to earn employer contributions; Health Care, Dependent Care and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $130,000 to $150,000/year
$130000 to $150000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time