Jr. Analog Design Engineer
JR Analog Design Engineer
2-7 Years Exp
The Analog Electronic Engineer is responsible for design, modification, evaluation, and test of complex electronic systems used in imaging products. This includes analysis and selection of components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications. Determines design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May also review vendor capability to support product development.
- Participate in a multi-discipline project team, responsible for design and modification of electronic circuits and subsystems used in Electro Optical (EO) Infrared imaging products.
- Create technical Specifications
- Design electronic circuits and circuit card assemblies
- Debug PCB’s using test equipment (DVM, scopes, function generators)
- Develop schematics, block diagrams and timing diagrams
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and other internal departments
- Resolve manufacturing issues (alternate parts, design modifications)
- Assist manufacturing engineering in development of procedures and test methods
- Represent engineering in sign-off of electrical ECO’s
- Define test requirements for electrical subsystems.
- Design internal interconnect systems with forethought into;
- EMI susceptibility, Signal integrity, Grounding and ground loops
- Provide technical leadership for system and PCB designs.
- Define/specify requirements
- Develop schematics with CAD tools
- Manage schedules, Cost estimates
- Lead efforts to transition products into manufacturing
- Release designs through configuration control into manufacturing
- Develop and provide documentation
- Analyze Technical data and verify conformance to design specs
- BS Electrical Engineering, at least, required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Analog Circuit Design, required.
- Desired experience: power supply design, op-amps, high speed ADC, imaging systems, video standards and analog circuit design.
- Knowledge of closed loop control circuits and understanding in electro-mechanical control is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time