Description: JOB Title: IT Analyst III Level (NOT LEVEL V) – New Service Tool (OTA)
Location: Remote / Duluth, GA
Job Function and Responsibility
• Work with a global AGILE team to develop appropriate solutions for varying technical components, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance.
• Understand project requirements, technology dependencies, and develop solutions for data modelling planning and execution.
• Participate in project planning and scoping activities and work independently and efficiently to meet agreed-upon deadlines.
• Define Test Plans and Procedures for verification of set standards.
• Provide business development support by laying out the test requirements for a proposed solution to ensure proper Verification and Validation testing can be performed efficiently.
• Test performance, interfaces (XSJS) to SAP HANA database deployed on AWS.
• Assist developers and testers with root cause analysis and resolutions.
• Document and map interaction between business processes, information, and data to ensure that Service Tool team have data integration for projects
• Provide input to data utility requirements to ensure data access, integration, integrity, migration and security for Service Tool implementation projects
Functional & Technical Skills
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Hands-on Experience in SAP HANA Studio, HANA Web IDE
• Experience on HANA XS Advanced and HANA 2.0 version
• Strong hands-on experience in XSJS scripting
• Building HANA services via xs engine(xsodata)
• Experience in trouble shooting, error Analysis, debugging SQL Scripts, and in using SAP HANA Plan Visualizer.
• Skilled in writing SQL Script and in implementing Database Stored Procedures
• Experience in HANA Transport Management System, HANA Transport Container
• Experience working in a global team environment
• Detailed knowledge of the following:
• IT change management process
o Problem management procedures
• Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Ability to address and resolve issues in an objective, fact-based, professional fashion.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
• 5-7 years of experience in any database preferably SAP HANA
• Strong SQL experience
• Experience with Node JS, Github Action, Postman, and REST APIs.
• Experience with Apache JMeter or similar tool for load/performance testing.