Embedded Software Engineer, Linux
Embedded System Linux Senior Software Engineer – Sensor Systems
Must be US CITIZEN
From the hiring manager
This is not IOT or networking or DOD178B/C or driver development so experience in those areas is not advantageous.
I am looking for candidates that have done C++ design work on an aerospace/defense project, preferably digital imaging.
Someone who has significant experience in C++ and Linux.
Our Client is searching for a Software Engineer with embedded C/C++ Linux experience.
This position requires the design and development of embedded real time software for Linux.
The position will be part of a dynamic software team responsible for implementing the embedded software for the next generation of complex sensor systems. The immediate responsibilities will include the development of Linux based application software, drivers and embedded kernel management. Additional responsibilities may include embedded software for VxWorks, test software for Linux or Windows, or CUDA software.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 10 years of experience in C/C++ for Linux applications including drivers and kernel configuration.
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle with a good understanding of the principals of software maintainability and configuration control.
- Experience as a software technical lead.
- Experience with PCIe, CUDA, RTOS or Windows programming a plus.
- Experience supporting new business pursuits and proposals efforts is highly desired.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills for interfacing with senior management, customers, and sub-contractors.
- Airborne and/or Spaceborne equipment experience is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time