Electrical Integration Engineer
Electrical Integration Engineer- Integrated Systems
12 Month Contract
Position reports directly to Hardware Engineering Manager and requires minimal supervision. Candidate must be a highly enthusiastic engineering professional with an open mind to a technical and organizational direction as well as possess exceptional communication skills, technical knowledge and electronic debug capabilities. The Design Integration Engineer is responsible for the reporting, debugging and root causing of hardware failures. These failures could range from a single board related to a complete system interaction related failure. The Design Integration Engineer applies systematic root cause corrective action principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
Key Success Metric:
- Plan, develop and drive necessary electronic debug effort via structured RCCA approach
- Achieving forecasted on-time performance to debug plans and actions
- Accurate RCCA determination and statistical failure analysis
- Structured and accurate debug/troubleshooting notes and guides
- Ability to synthesize failure mode, debug steps and root cause
- Systematically determines root cause of failures or performance anomalies for new product implementation and production issues
- Analyze complex circuits to establish operating data, as well as conduct experimental tests to validate findings
- Operate electronic test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DMM, and other debug tools)
- Create failure reports/RCCA documentation, analysis (white paper) and design or path forward recommendations
- Correct and/or update test documentation and procedures as needed
- Archive debug note, root causes, and lessons learned for product & process improvement
- 7+ yrs. electrical/systems engineer with recent and demonstrated experience in debug and troubleshooting of high speed digital electronics and analog/power supplies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in the technical field (Electrical / Systems / Physics Engineering)
- Advanced degree preferred
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Job Status: Full Time