Electrical Engineer- Mixed Signal
Mixed Signal Board Level Electrical Engineer
Contract: 6-12 Months+
- PCB circuit design component selection, schematic capture, and layout review.
- Design PCIe 3.0 and USB 3.1G2 circuits on a complex multi-layer PCB.
- Board level debug and design verification.
- Work closely with multi-discipline design team including firmware, software, and mechanical.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- BSEE or MSEE
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas
- PCIe 3.0
- Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1G2 (10G) Design and debug
- Digital circuit design experience, FPGA, SPI, Ethernet, USB
- Lab debug and verification
- Soldering and prototyping abilities
- Experience with PCB tools such as Cadence Allegro
Job Status: Full Time