Electrical Designer Technician
Long Term Contract
Possesses 5-7 years of experience as an Electrical Designer in Aircraft Interiors Completions
- Aircraft Interior Completions Designs
- Avionics/Electrical Troubleshooting
- Familiar with designing the following electrical systems: Cabin Management, Power, SATCOM
- Familiar with and/or Prepared substantiation reports including EMI/RFI Ground/Flight Tests, Ground/Flight Functional Tests, FQIS Wire Routing Assessment Analysis, Electrical Load Analysis, and System Safety Assessments
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Superior understanding of Company operations and needs.
- General understanding of mechanical engineering and assembly principles.
- General understanding of FAA requirements.
- Able to prioritize projects and multitask.
- Adept at computer applications (Microsoft Office and engineering software).
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Good communications skills.
- Possess a familiarity with general engineering concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand Standard English, including technical, engineering related vocabulary, for technical and general work correspondence and work products.
- Must be able to adhere to all established safety policies, processes and procedures.
Pay: $40 to $45/hour
$40 to $45 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time