6 month+ Contract Position
Documentation Control Specialist
Essential Job Functions
- The storage, retrieval, updating, and reproduction of Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality documentation for the business. This includes all offsite documentation storage activities.
- Ensure that all current documentation and archive files are accurate and properly maintained.
- Responsible for the timely creation of Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s), and the approval and implementation of these into the Agile system.
- Creation of new part numbers and entry of Bills of Materials into the Agile system.
- Work with all departments in the company to coordinate the distribution and approval of these ECO’s.
- Train business staff in the proper usage of the Agile system regarding ECO, part number and file searches, as well as providing day to day support to the active users of the Agile system.
- At least High School diploma with 5 years’ experience working in a technical environment of a documentation control department.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Oracle and ERP Systems as well as MS Word and Excel.
Job Status: Full Time