We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join our systems team. The Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for performing start up, loop check, and device installation tasks for various types of systems and equipment, including those in electrically classified environments.
The successful candidate will have strong technical skills, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a keen eye for detail. They should be able to work independently, as well as in a team setting, and have excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, vendors, and other team members.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or experience as an electrician.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of various types of systems and equipment, including electrical, mechanical, and control systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with commissioning plans, procedures, and test scripts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, vendors, and other team members.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to work in electrically classified environments and follow appropriate safety procedures.
- Ability to travel to job sites and work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
Required Job Tasks:
- Perform start-up, loop check, and device installation tasks for a range of systems and equipment, including those in electrically classified environments.
- Check and verify the installation of devices, including sensors, actuators, and other equipment, to ensure they are installed according to design specifications and requirements.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during the commissioning process and work to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and execute commissioning plans, procedures, and test scripts to ensure the system meets design requirements and specifications.
- Interface with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders to ensure a successful commissioning process.
- Conduct training sessions for clients and end-users on the operation and maintenance of the commissioned systems and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of commissioning activities, including test results, system performance data, and other relevant information.
- Provide technical support to other teams as needed, including design, construction, and project management.
We offer an excellent work environment combined with a strong benefits package. Some regional travel required during project start up phase.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $100,000 to $120,000/year
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time